The Gold Coast is well known for its sensational shopping and the weekly markets in and around Coolangatta provide shoppers with an opportunity to purchase handmade local arts and crafts, a wide variety of fresh produce and delicious food.
- Carrara Markets: Every Saturday & Sunday - Nerang Broadbeach Rd. Ph: (07) 5579 9938
- Broadbeach Markets: 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month - Kurrawa Park. Ph: (07) 5533 8202
- Twin-Towns Police Citizens Youth Club: 1st Sunday of the month - Tweed Heads Ph: (07) 5599 1714
- Tamborine Mountain Markets: Every Sunday - Tamborine Mountain Showground Ph: 0417 618 379
- Coolangatta Art and Craft Market: 2nd Sunday of the month - Marine Parade NB: Also on the 4th Sunday in 5 week months Ph: (07) 5533 8202
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s Farmers Market: 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month -Currumbin Sanctuary Car Park Ph: 0404 787 865